The Royal Free London Nuclear Medicine Academy and the British Nuclear Medicine Society Educational Series
Hosted by the Royal Free London Nuclear Medicine Academy and the British Nuclear Medicine Society Educational Series.
This is a virtual event scheduled for 23rd February 2023.
This is a virtual event
To learn how to accurately report FDG PET-CT in patients with primary lung cancer
- To be familiar with TNM staging
- To know how to report complex lung cancer cases
- To identify the best targets for biopsy and the most appropriate method to obtain tissue
- To be confident presenting cases in the lung MDT and discussing complex cases with all MDT members
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiology registrars
- Nuclear medicine and Radiology consultants who report PET-CT in patients with lung cancer or present PET-CT at the lung cancer MDT
For more information please visit the herewebsite
A draft programme can now be viewed online here
Registration is now open – please use the below link for registration and further details here