Search the LSI Register
Details of every registrant who meets our standards and requirements for registration will be publicly available, unless there are exceptional circumstances which could affect their safety or put them at risk in some way.
You can begin your search of the LSI Register (the National Register) here by using one or more of the following parameters:
- LSI Register ID number
- Tier level
- Town (where the registrant’s employer is based)
- Employer name
And then select SEARCH.
UK GDPR legislation means we are unable to share with you any other information about our registrants.
It is also possible that our Registrant may hold dual registration with a statutory or other voluntary registration body, and you should make your own checks.
If the person you are looking for is not shown on our register, they may be:
- an applicant still applying for registration.
- on a directory or student register.
- registered with another healthcare organisation (statutory or voluntary).
- Omitted from the register under exceptional circumstances.
We will also show if there are any Actions or Sanctions against our Registrants following decisions taken by our Fitness to Practise Panels and Interim Orders Panels.