What We Do
AHCS performs the following regulatory functions in relation to the professionals on theirAccredited register
- Set and maintain standards of practice and conduct.
- Maintain registers of qualified professionals.
- Assure the quality of education and training which leads to eligibility to apply for registration.
- Require Registrants to keep their skills up to date through continuing professional development.
- Consider and investigate concerns about the fitness to practise of registrants, taking action where necessary to protect the public, declare and uphold proper professional standards and/or maintain public confidence in the profession.