We are pleased to share with you three new courses available via Health Education England elearning for healthcare (elfh) that may be of interest:
New courses added to the MRI Safety elearning programme
Health Education England elearning for healthcare (elfh) has worked with key organisations within the field of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), listed below, to develop 3 new courses for the MRI Safety programme.
Structured around the needs of specific MR safety roles, the programme explores the hazards associated with the use of MRI equipment and offers guidance on best practice to protect patients and staff.
- MR Authorised Person (Non-MR Environment)
- MRI clinicians
They complement 2 existing courses within the programme – MR Authorised Person (MR Environment) and MR Authorised Person (Supervisor).
On completion of the programme, learners will be able to download a certificate of completion and a record of their activity to add to theirportfolio.
For more information and to access the new courses, please visit the MRI Safety programme page.
MRI Safety has been developed in partnership with:
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland (AAGBI)
- British Association of Magnetic Resonance Radiographers (BAMRR)
- British and Irish Chapter of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (BICISMRM)
- British Institute of Radiology ( )
- British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (BSCMR)
- Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine ( )
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency ( )
- MRI safety matters
- The Neuroanaesthesia and Critical Care Society of GB and Ireland (NACCS)
- Royal College of Radiologists ( )
- Society and College of Radiographers ( )