We are inviting Healthcare Scientists to take the time to recognise and commend their peers and colleagues who have gone above and beyond by nominating them for an award. Nominations will be judged by a panel of senior Healthcare Science leaders in their field. Awards will be announced as part of the 2021Webinar series. For more information, see our FutureNHS platform.
We reserve the right to remove any of the award categories if not enough applications are received.
For all enquiries relating to the 2021 Healthcare Science Awards, please email england.. @ .net
Click here to see the 2021 award categories
Click here to access the Nomination Form
The draft schedule for the 2021awards is:
- Webinar: Tuesday 29 June – Shirley Fletcher Apprenticeship award
- Webinar: Friday 10 September – Excellence in Healthcare Science Service award
- Conference: Friday 24 September – Healthcare Scientist of the Year award
- Summit: Thursday 28 October – Healthcare Science Rising Star award
- Webinar: Friday 29 October – Excellence in Healthcare Science Workforce Transformation award
- Webinar: Friday 12 November – Excellence in Healthcare Science Research award
- Webinar: Friday 10 December – Healthcare Scientist Lifetime Achievement awards
Please note this is all subject to last-minute changes due to the continuing uncertainties with the pandemic. Invitations with details for the June webinar will be sent out shortly.