An opportunity has risen for a 12 month secondment within Heath Education England () for a Clinical Fellow / Healthcare Scientist ( ) Fellow.
Do you have ….
- Master’s degree or equivalent and current registration with Health & Care Professions Council ( );
- Post registration experience in any sector of practise;
- Good knowledge of current healthcare system including delivery of safe effective healthcare services; and
….Looking to gain national experience as a Clinical Fellow / Healthcare Scientist Fellow within Health Education England ()…
If you have answered Yes to all the above ……..then this may be the opportunity for you!
You will be exposed to high level interaction and decision-making withinand develop an understanding of healthcare policy, education and training reform, leadership, management and delivery. You will gain an understanding of the delivery and formulation of end to end education and training. As the Clinical Fellow – within you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of delivery teams across England and the new Commissioning for Quality programme of work. You will also be receiving training and professionally led mentoring coupled with opportunities to work across all of .
The Clinical Fellow forms a part of a larger annual Fellow intake intospanning both medical and non-medical professions.
As the Clinical Fellow –, you will;
- Gain knowledge of the existing work programmes
- Contribute to and gain knowledge of the workforce supply and planning, and
- Undertake a range of other duties that will enhance your learning experience.
In return for your dedication, enthusiasm and commitment, you will receive:
- Salary commensurate with the existing service pay grade;
- Experience of working closely with the senior management team for and be mentored by a range of senior staff including the Director of Nursing (DoN) for and the Chief Scientific Officer ( ).
- Opportunity to attend and gain experience from a leadership programme provided by .
- Professional, challenging and proficient work environment combined with great learning experience!
This is an exciting opportunity and we are seeking a dynamic, self-starter, eager to adapt and learn with excellent communication, leadership and management skills.
ACTION: If you are interested then please send your CV and a short statement covering the following points to patricia.saunders1@ . The subject of the email MUST be ‘’Clinical Fellow – Healthcare Scientist ‘’ .net
Why you feel you are suited to this Fellowship
- What can you offer to the Fellowship and
- What you would want to get out of this Fellowship
Please contact Pat Saunders (Senior Education and Policy Officer, patricia.saunders1@ if you have any further questions about the role and what it entails on a day-to-day basis. .net) at
Closing date for receipt of all applications – 12 noon on 23rd November 2015
Please be advised that the interview for this position will be held on 30th November. As a part of the interview, you will be required to deliver a short presentation on ‘’the contribution of the Healthcare Scientist workforce to the delivery of the Five Year Forward View’’. This will be in form of a PowerPoint presentation up to a maximum of 10 slides and no longer than 20 minutes.