Healthcare Science Week 2015 runs from 13-22 March 2015 with a programme of activity across the country to engage young people in the work of the scientific professionals across the.
A range of tools and resources have been produced byEmployers and Careers to support local activity around Healthcare Science week. These include:
- The 2015 Healthcare Science Week Guide for Trusts ( Careers)
- The Healthcare Science Ambassadors Toolkit – with presentation slides, a video, a poster and leaflet ( Careers)
- The Healthcare Science Week 2015 poster ( Employers)
- The Healthcare Science Career web pages – providing useful background information the range of roles and opportunities ( Careers)
- Audio of to inspire the workforce of the future ( Trust teams explaining how they are using Healthcare Science Week Employers)
- A calendar of some of the events and activities taking place ( Employers)
Whatever you’re doing – big or small – do make the most of Healthcare Science Week to share the excitement of a career in Healthcare Science. If you have pictures or stories of what you’ve done in Healthcare Science Week do contact the Academy by emailing as we’d love to share your experience across the profession.