A whole series of resources are available to help you to celebrate Healthcare Science Week 2014 (14 to 23 March 2014) – a fantastic opportunity to inspire the Healthcare Science staff of the future, including becoming a Healthcare Science Ambassador
Careers have produced a guide and toolkit to help trusts get involved, including:
- suggested activities that you can organise
- a Healthcare Science ‘mythbuster’
- a toolkit to use in schools and colleges
- draft press releases and articles
- a set of other useful web links.
Download the guide and toolkit from: www.nhscareers..uk/hcsweek
Sign up to be a Healthcare Science ambassador
Healthcare Science ambassadors give up to half a day a year to:
- run science and engineering clubs
- provide careers guidance and mentoring to interested students
- facilitate work-based placements for both teachers and students.
Whichever area of Healthcare Science your staff work in, use the Healthcare Science ambassadors toolkit to help promote your profession in schools and colleges with confidence.
You can sign up to be an ambassador on the STEMNET website: www.stemnet.org.uk/ambassadors/