The Academy for Healthcare Science is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects its registrants and anyone who works for the Academy to share this commitment.
The AHCS Safeguarding Policy sets out:
- the legal framework that seeks to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults, on which the policy is based.
- the overarching principles that guide the AHCS approach to safeguarding.
- the safeguards that the AHCS has put in place to protect members of the public, registrants and its employees.
The document includes guidance on:
- the procedure followed when a safeguarding disclosure is received.
- the timescales and process for undertaking a safeguarding investigation.
You may read and download the AHCS Safeguarding Policy here. The Academy is committed to reviewing its safeguarding policy and good practice guidance annually.
For any further information, please contact: email@example.com