Aims & Objectives
One Voice, Loud and Clear
Our constituency of many professions is no different to other professional groups, where the overarching characteristics are that:
- One Voice is stronger than many voices.
- One Voice is heard with clarity and resonance.
- One clear message can be delivered when everyone shares it intention.
- One Voice cuts across all our work as Healthcare Scientists.
- To provide a forum for representatives of the professional bodies in Healthcare Science to work together to identify issues of common interest/concern.
- To agree where possible a shared position and circulate this widely.
- To gree the areas and issues to focus one voice work on.
- To guide the Academy on strategies for raising the profile of Healthcare Science.
- To develop strong communication networks and professional dialogues across the professional bodies.
- To provide a forum for discussion on emerging issues.
- To provide collective input into consultations on issues that have relevance to most of the Healthcare Science workforce.
- To provide a monitoring function for any funds provided by professional bodies.
- To participate in horizon‐scanning and long‐range planning exercises to help identify emerging challenges and opportunities for the professions and develop options for responding.