Applications are now open for the next cohort of Topol Digital Fellows, closing 1 December 2022. The Topol Digital Fellowship provides health and social care professionals with time, support and training to lead digital health transformations and innovations in their organisations.
Read more here.
• Health and social care candidates will now be able to apply for the fellowship, including non-clinical staff.
• The Topol Fellowship focusses on a digital innovation project and gives Fellows the time and energy to dedicate to this service transformation.
• The project is key to the programme and is supported by a series of workshops that will give Fellows a toolbox of skills and techniques to facilitate thinking and action.
• The Topol Digital Fellowship provides health professionals with time, support and training to lead digital health transformations and innovations in their organisations.
• The Programme has a strong focus on people-centred development of products and services starting with a strong emphasis on understanding problems, on researching user needs rather than identifying solutions to problems.
• Cohort 4 will have an intake of up to 50 candidates.
• Fellows will be given a bursary of up to £15,000 to be used however the Fellow sees fit for the successful delivery of the project.