The Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF) has now been published and is a major piece of guidance on howorganisations respond to patient safety incidents and ensure compassionate engagement with those affected.
Secondary care providers will be asked to begin preparing to transition to PSIRF from September 2022. Preparation is expected to take 12 months with all organisations transitioning to PSIRF by Autumn 2023.
This webinar will be hosted on MS Teams Live to provide:
- An introduction to the Patient Safety Incident Response Framework and accompanying guidance
- An overview of the next steps for providers as they begin work to prepare to transition to the framework
- An outline of the six preparation phases over the next 12 months
- Details of resources and support to help providers prepare for PSIRF
- Opportunities to ask questions.
Delegates will be sent a calendar invite a few days ahead of the event with a link to join.
- Tracey Herlihey, Head of Patient Safety Incident Response Policy, England National Patient Safety Team
- Lauren Mosley, Head of Patient Safety Implementation, England National Patient Safety Team
You can find more details about the Patient Safety Incident Response Framework here.