We are pleased to share with you the below webinar:
The Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF) will be published early August 2022, as a major piece of guidance on howorganisations respond to patient safety incidents, and ensure compassionate engagement with those affected.
This webinar will be hosted on MS Teams Live to provide:
- An introduction to the Patient Safety Incident Response Framework and accompanying guidance
- An overview of the next steps for providers as they begin work to prepare to transition to the framework
- An outline of the six preparation phases over the next 12 months
- Details of resources and support to help providers prepare for PSIRF
- Opportunities to ask questions.
5th September 2022
2:05pm – 3:30pm
- Tracey Herlihey, Head of Patient Safety Incident Response Policy, England National Patient Safety Team
- Lauren Mosley, Head of Patient Safety Implementation, England National Patient Safety Team