We are pleased to share with you the launch of the third Advancing Healthcare Awards Wales 2022, open to allied health professionals and healthcare scientists throughout Wales, organised by Chamberlain Dunn with the support of the Welsh Government.
These awards will be an opportunity to recognise and celebrate the important and innovative work of allied health professionals and healthcare scientists
There are 9 awards open to enter:
- The award for new ways of working
- The award for improving public health outcomes
- The award for outstanding contribution to research delivery
- The award for compassionate leadership and change management
- The award for excellence in rehabilitation
- The award for digital and technology innovation
- The award for outstanding achievement by an or healthcare science apprentice, support worker, assistant or associate
- Healthcare scientist of the year
- Allied health professional of the year
All of the information about the awards can be found on the website: www.ahawards.co.uk/wales/
There is also a Guide to writing a winning entry.
Follow @AHAwards #AHACymru for further updates.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony lunch on Friday 18th November at the Sophia Gardens, Cardiff.
The closing date for entries is 17:00, Wednesday 21st September 2022.