The National Healthcare Uniform Project is a proposal put forward bySupply Chain: Hotel Services to introduce a nationally standardised uniform across the in England.
Proposed content for the day is as follows:
- Provide an opportunity to meet contributors who have up till now been on Teams and to further share ideas and issues
- Review the draft outlines for potential uniform scope based on input to date and expand criteria to better reflect the roles
- Agree in principle the colours, styles, sizing’s and embroidery requirements for the national options
- Discuss the ways forward in terms of procurement around routes to market, ordering and supply.
- Invite a key supplier to demonstrate their current E&F product range and look through potential sample materials, styles etc.
- Hear from a key supplier on their latest sustainability drivers and new initiatives
- Agree and discuss the time scales and next steps, to move the project forward including potential ‘ ’ look.
Wednesday 20th July – Mary Ward House at 5 -7 Tavistock Place WC1H 9SN (close to Euston/Kings Cross/St Pancras Stations)
Friday 22nd July – The Jury’s Inn Hotel, Ashby Road, East Midlands Airport, Castle Donnington, DE74 2SH (Close to M.42/M.1 junction 24)
Wednesday 27th July – The Village Hotel Leeds South, Capitol Boulevard, Tingley, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0TS (Close to M62/M1 junction just below Leeds)
All dates – 9:30am arrival for a 10:00am start, 15:30 finish.
Please contact Jonathan Smith at jon.smith2@supplychain. if you wish to attend or have any queries. .uk