We are pleased to share with you the below event that may be of interest:
UKHCA Conference: Listen Up
3rd November 2022
Pendulum Hotel and Manchester Conference Centre, Manchester
The UK Hearing Conservation Association are proud to introduce their first Conference; Listen Up to be held on the 3rd November 2022 in Manchester; they are compiling an exciting, inspiring and interactive event.
Listen Up will focus on the opportunities for Prevention of NOISE induced harm and Prevention of SOUND induced harm; looking beyond the workplace.
Just some of the speakers already confirmed, more to be announced soon
- Chris Steel, Principal Specialist Inspector (Noise & Vibration), Health and Safety Executive
- Peter Wilson, Technical Director, Industrial Noise & Vibration Centre
- Christopher J Plack, Ellis Llwyd Jones Professor of Audiology, University of Manchester
- Dr Samuel Couth, Lecturer, University of Manchester
- Andrea Harman, Concept Developer Healthcare, Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- Dr Vanessa Champion, Director, Journal of Biophilic Design
Who should attend Listen Up!
- Employers, particularly from high risk noise industries e.g. construction, defence, utilities, manufacturing, oil and gas or music and entertainment
- Anyone actively involved in hearing conservation such as; health and safety professionals, occupational hygienists, occupational health nurses and physicians, audiologists, scientists, engineers and acousticians
- Insurers and litigation experts
What will you learn?
At Listen Up you will have access to a wide variety of hearing and noise control expertise in one place.
- You can benefit from the unique opportunity to benefit from the latest information, advice and strategies.
- Explore the innovative services and solutions our exhibitors can provide to help you protect the workforce.
- Together we can make a real difference, and bring to an end the escalating worldwide epidemic of noise-induced hearing loss.
Early booking is advised as the delegate fee will rise as conference approaches!
Opportunities available to sponsor / exhibit.
Full details: https://fitwise.eventsair.com/ukhca2022