Celebrating Clinical Research Practitioners – marking one year of the accredited register
Date: Monday 14th March, 1:30 – 4pm
Registration is now open for our virtual CRP event on the afternoon of the 14th March to celebrate the work of CRPs and mark one year of the CRP accredited register!
This event will be a great opportunity for CRPs, their managers and anyone interested in the CRP accredited register to join us to hear about:
- Progress on the CRP accredited register
- The importance of CRPs for future research in the UK
- The role of CRPs in the research delivery team and their contribution during COVID-19
- The benefits of registration for the individual
- What’s next for the CRP programme
We will also include practical tips from CRPs and their managers on the application process and an interactive Q&A session.
The final agenda and speakers are still being finalised but will include representatives fromCRNCC, the Academy for Healthcare Science, the DHSC, CRPs and Senior Leaders in Research.
This is a free national event and will be of interest to you if you are:
- A CRP, either registered or working towards professional registration
- A manager or colleague supporting CRPs to become professionally registered
- Interested to know more about CRP accredited registration and to engage in the future
We hope to welcome a large audience and look forward to your participation in this exciting event.