This October the National School of Healthcare Science turns 10 with a virtual celebratory event on Wednesday 20th October 10am-12pm.
The event will explore the past, present and future of healthcare science education and training. It will be hosted by Vivienne Parry, OBE and will include a number of guest speakers, including: Dr Navina Evans,’s CEO, Sir David Behan, Chair of , Professor Dame Sue Hill, Chief Scientific Officer, and Val Davison & Dr Chris Gibson, previous Heads of the School.
The agenda includes:
- Dr Navina Evans and Sir David Behan opening the event.
- Professor Dame Sue Hill will reflect on the amazing work that has been completed so far and the impact of COVID on the healthcare science workforce.
- Professor Dame Sue Hill will then host a round table chat talking to previous Heads of the Schools.
- Professor Berne Ferry will talk about the journey of the National School.
- A number of trainees and alumni will talk about the impact of the School on their careers so far.
- The launch of our new stakeholder engagement recognition scheme.