The Office of the Chief Scientific Officer will host the second webinar in a series of monthly webinars for all healthcare science staff on Friday 10th July from 15:30 – 16:30. Led by the Chief Scientific Officer for England, Dame Professor Sue Hill, the webinar will cover a range of topics, including:
- Healthcare science response to COVID-19
- COVID-19 national policy and strategy
- Service recovery and returning to BAU
- Health and Wellbeing resources available to staff.
The webinar will end with a Q&A session. We will be taking questions in advance of the webinar so please submit any questions you may have to england. by end of day Tuesday 7th July 2020. @ .net
The webinar will include talks from:
Professor Dame Sue Hill is the Chief Scientific Officer for England – providing expert clinical scientific advice across the health system and head of profession for the healthcare science workforce in theand associated bodies. She is a respiratory by background with an international academic and clinical research reputation.
Angela Douglas is the Deputy Chief Scientific Officer. A consultant Clinical Scientist by background, Angela has worked in thein Genetics for over 38 years. She previously worked Scientific Director of the Cheshire and Merseyside Genetics Service and led the North West Coast GMC delivering the 100,00 Genome project.
Instructions on joining the webinar:
This webinar will be hosted on Microsoft Teams as a live event and can be accessed using the following Joining Link. Please do share the Joining Link with colleagues who you feel may be interested in joining the webinar.
- Please open the Joining Link using Google Chrome
- Select the option to ‘watch on the web instead’. From there you can join anonymously or sign in with your details
- There will be a hold screen stating that ‘this event has not started yet’. Please wait until the webinar goes ‘live’. The webinar is due to commence at 15:30.