It’s that time of year again – time to enter the UK-wide awards, exclusively for allied health professionals, healthcare scientists and those who work alongside them in support roles.
For more information click here: https://www.ahpandhsawards.co.uk/
2019 Advancing Healthcare Awards
It’s that time of year again – time to enter our UK-wide awards, exclusively for allied health professionals, healthcare scientists and those who work alongside them in support roles.
We’re looking forward to another great crop of outstanding entries from across the professions so time to start thinking about your entry now. Please share with colleagues.
The 2019 awards are:
Awards open to AHPs and healthcare scientists
·Employers award for outstanding achievement by an apprentice, support worker or technician working alongside an or healthcare scientist
· Welsh Government’s award for Prudent healthcare
· Chamberlain Dunn Learning Rising Star award
Awards open to healthcare scientists only
· Biomedical Scientist of the Year award sponsored by the Institute of Biomedical Science
· Viapath award for innovation in healthcare science
· The Scottish Government award for Driving improvement, delivering results
· AHCS award for inspiring the healthcare science workforce of the future
Awards open to AHPs only
· TheClinical Leadership award sponsored by Allied Health Solutions
· Faculty of Public Health and Public Health England award for contributions to public health
· The Northern Ireland award for Maximising resources for success
· The Scottish Government award for Improving quality, measuring and demonstrating impact
· The Guardian Jobs award for innovation in mental health services.
· Chroma award for Realising potential through creativity
· The Macmillan award for Leadership and innovation in cancer rehabilitation
You have until 14 January 2019 to enter. Download the Awards brochure & Information Sheet and to enter visit www.AHPandHSawards.co.uk The website has full details of all the awards and includes lots of advice and tips about completing your entry and details of past winners.
To keep up to date with our news follow us on Twitter @AHAwards #AHAwards
The Advancing Healthcare Awards team