The recruitment process for theHigher Specialist Scientific Training ( ) programme 2016 is open from 29th February 2016.
There are direct entry posts available for:
- Clinical Immunology at King’s College Hospital Trust
- Clinical Immunology at Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals Trust
- Clinical Bioinformatics (Genomics) at Coventry and Warwickshire Pathology Service
- Clinical Bioinformatics (Genomics) at East Anglian Medical Genetics (Cambridge)
- Virology at Public Health England – Bristol
How to apply
The application window for thewill open from 0900 hours on Monday 29th February 2016.
Please click on this link to apply:
Go to HOME to create an account and then to VACANCIES and search for Healthcare Science in the staff group.