The 2015 Advancing Healthcare Awards are now open to entries, with 10 separate categories for Healthcare Scientists, including the Academy for Healthcare Science award for innovation. Entries must be in by 5pm on 26 January 2015
The awards recognise and reward projects and professionals that lead innovative healthcare practise and make a real difference to patients’ lives in the Healthcare Science and allied health professions.
The 10 categories open to Healthcare Science are:
- Public Health England Award for contributions to public health
- Employers award for Inspiring the workforce of the future
- Unite the Union award for Working together
- The Scottish Government’s award for Improving quality: measuring and demonstrating impact
- The Welsh Government Prudently advancing practise award
- Award for outstanding achievement by a support worker or technician working alongside an or healthcare scientist
- Chamberlain Dunn Learning Rising Star award
- The Chief Scientific Officer’s award for Clinical Leadership
- award for Patients as partners in science
- The Academy for Healthcare Science award for innovation
Once again, the Academy is delighted to sponsor an award and we’re looking to recognise an organisation, service, educational institution, professional body, or an individual that develops and encourages an environment that promotes innovation by Healthcare Scientists or through the Healthcare Science workforce. We are looking for systems and policies that foster creativity and which maximise the contribution of all individuals.
Entries should be submitted through the website before the closing date of 5pm on 26 January 2015.