Show off the talent in healthcare science at the UK Life Science Skills Awards 2014 – applications by 21 Feb
Nominations are now open for The UK Life Science Skills Awards 2014 – the awards to celebrate training, skills and enterprise across all of medical and biological science.
The Awards are run by Cogent – the sector skills council for medical and biological science. Last year saw winners at all levels from across Healthcare Science including. Diane Skillen, from Wirral University Teaching Hospita Read about Diane’s experience as a winner. You can also watch For a short film showcasing last year’s Skills Awards.FT who won Advanced Apprentice of the year Award.
The Awards categories are as follows:
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Apprentice of the Year
- Healthcare Science Professional of the Year
- Employer of the Year (global)
- Employer of the Year (SME)
- Graduate of the Year
- Post Graduate of the Year
- Placement/Intern/Work Experience Student of the Year
- Provider of the Year – colleges, universities and training providers
- Outstanding Leadership in Skills
Click here to view the criteria for and submit your nomination. It only takes about 20 minutes.
The awards ceremony will take place on 15 May 2014 at the Royal Garden Hotel, London and will be hosted by Dara Ó Briain, comedian and science communicator
The deadline for nominations is midnight on 21st February 2014 – good luck!