Applications to join the Academy Register must come through the AHCS website. This is a two step process:
1) First provide us with your personal details by joining the Academy Network.
2) Once your details are registered with us and we have verified your email and login, you will get the option to submit an application to join the Register.
Every registrant shall be visible on the AHCS register website. Every registrant who meets our standards is publicly accessible, unless there are exceptional circumstances involving the safety of the registrant.
If you are working in one of the following roles
- Anatomical Pathology Technologist
- Genetic Technologist
- Opthalmic Science Practitioners
- Tissue Bank Technologists
You will also need to fill in a Certificate Of Competence Application before you formally apply for registration. Guidance on the Certificate of Competence process is available on the Equivalence Guidance page